Friday, October 25, 2013

RUSTIC RUMMAGE STATIONERY // LAUNCHING SOON


Exciting news that I couldn't wait much longer to hold in!

Rustic Rummage is launching a stationery Etsy shop!

It'll be your go-to for whimsical & quirky paper goods:
- Wedding invites
- Wedding RSVPs
- Wedding save the dates
- Baby shower invites
- Will you be my bridesmaid? cards
- & more to come soon!

I had this idea while reading a graphic design book on my balcony... all of a sudden I thought to myself, "I should open a stationery shop!" I get to use my design & marketing skills at once. While also being able to cater to helping beautiful things happen... like weddings, babies, and future families! Love is a strong bond and something as simple as a wedding invite makes a bride even more stoked to be marrying her prince charming!

The Etsy shop is not launched yet, but you can look for it in about one month. Of course, I will have a post up about the launch! So, make sure to be on the look out this November.

I am so excited about this and I've been working very hard for a while now. It feels good to let all of you know the new, fun things happening for me at Rustic Rummage!

Be sure to follow us:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...