Monday, October 14, 2013

ASK KALI COLUMN

Good morning & happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I know I did! I went to an awesome fair with carnival rides and an arts & crafts show! So much fun happens in autumn! 
Image found here

Anyway, I wanted to tell you guys something exciting that I've been thinking about for the blog. I want to focus more on living well and abundantly! In a society so fast paced and stressful, people really forget what it means to take care of themselves. So! Every Monday will be dedicated to an "Ask Kali" post!

Here's how it works:

- e-mail me throughout the week at rustic.rummage@yahoo.com
- I will look through them all and choose which one I want to discuss the following Monday!
- All e-mails will be CONFIDENTIAL! Completely anonymous. Your name will never been shown on the blog, so ask me anything! 

I really am excited about this. I want to create an atmosphere where people can get a dose of everything. Health, life, spirituality, style, inspiration, art.  I can't wait to hear what you guys want to see be discussed! xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...