Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PERSONAL STYLE // DRESSING DOWN IN LAYERS



I've been trying my hardest to wait this one out for posting, to add some dramatics, but I couldn't resist after only a week! ha! These are by far some of my favorite pictures. With a high fashion feel, yet a quaint, cottage-like setting, I think these are some powerful pictures. Secret, deep down passion... me behind a camera. I love being able to capture moments I see. Then, being able to use my art direction to edit them into the vision even further. 

We kept with the crisp, fall air... dressing down a dress with some layers. A new mix, flannel and black blazer. Don't put those summer shoes away quite yet, adding some knee high socks can keep your warmer and keep you stylish. 

What do you think? Could you picture yourself with an outfit like this? Leave some comments xo.





 All photos taken by Rustic Rummage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...