Monday, September 30, 2013

STRAIGHT BUSINESS // LET'S CONNECT


This one's for the fellow bloggers, entrepreneurs, small business owners, and all vintage + vintage-inspired brands! I would really love to work and connect with you! Collaborations + networking = successful. If you're a brand looking for more exposure and more projects to work on, please contact me, let's connect! I promise I don't bite :) 
E-mail me at: rustic.rummage@yahoo.com 

Oh & happy Monday, too! Everyone always dreads Mondays it feels like... and I'm with them on this one. I'm back from my break at school...off to start another quarter with a jam-packed schedule (mega yawn). I really don't know how I'm surviving this whole college thing. Have a good day peeps & don't forget... I don't bite! Let's talk soon XO. 

image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...